Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Suntegrity Skincare Face Sunscreen and Primer Review

     I want to preface this review by saying that I am not the most tech savvy person and setting up my blog to look the way I want it to has been a challenge for me. I have been slowly making changes and yesterday I had trouble adding some social media buttons. So instead of getting frustrated about it, I left some of it as is and I am hoping someone can help me figure it out! I always try to find the humor in difficult situations, and this was no different. Long story, but the bottom line is that there's an extra social media button in a very strange place. I tried numerous times to remove it, but I was unsucessful. It reminded me of the "Where's Waldo" books. Anyone remember those? Like,  where's the social media button?! Get it? No? Okay, well maybe you could at least tell me how to get rid of it so it doesn't look so goofy? :-) Oh, and if you're on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc. please follow me?!  On to the review.....




Background

Suntegrity Skincare was developed by Tricia Trimble who lost her mom to melanoma. Tricia became a strong advocate for wearing sunscreen due to her mom's experience, but soon became aware of the toxic ingredients in most sunscreens and decided to develop her own non-toxic, mineral based line of suncare products.   They have products for both the face and body and also have supplements. Suntegrity Skincare is non-toxic, cruelty-free, vegan, paraben free, phthalates, propylene glycol, mineral oils, synthetic dyes, sulfates, paba, titanium dioxide, nano-particles, and chemical UV absorbers. It has an SPF of 30.  The company is also a signer of the Compact for Safe Cosmetics, by the Campaign for Safe Cosmetics. In addition, the Suntegrity Face Sunscreen and Primer is a 2013 Allure Magazine Best of Beauty Award winner.


The Product

The sunscreen comes in a 1.7oz. pump container for $45.  A little goes a VERY long way, I only needed about half a pump for my whole face. The first time I used way too much! It goes on almost completely clear, a TINY bit white at first but blends incredibly well. It goes on amazingly underneath my foundation. I have been looking for a sunscreen that could easily go under make up and not make it look gross. This product is it! It functions equally well as a primer as it does as a sunscreen which actually surprised me. It does not make my face feel oily nor does it emphasize my pores or redness on my face. It has become a holy grail product for me in a very short time. I will not be without it for the foreseeable future. If I HAD to pick something I dislike about it, it would be the packaging. I can't tell how much is in there, so I  won't be able to tell when I'm running low. 


Customer Service  I bought this through OpenSky , so I have no experience with this company. However, I can tell you that you can return products for any reason within 14 days of purchase if you purchase directly through Suntegrity Skincare. You can also purchase samples of some of the products if you don't want to commit to purchasing the full size.

You can find Suntegrity Skincare at www.suntegrityskincare.com



No comments:

Post a Comment