Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Acure Organics Chlorella & Edelweiss Stem Cell Eye Cream Review

Background

Acure Organics was founded by Kristy & Jon Guerra. They specialize in products that are paraben free, sulfate free, phthalate free, synthetic fragrance free, and cruelty free. Their products are made from fair trade ingredients that are natural and organic. Some are USDA certified organic, some are not.  Many of their products including this eye cream are also gluten free. They have a large range of products for the face and body. They have high quality ingredients in their products and they are extremely affordable in my opinion. 

The Product



Acure Organics Chlorella & Edelweiss Stem Cell Eye Cream is designed to moisturize the skin around the eye area as well as alleviate puffiness, fine lines and dark circles. I have been using it for over a month and I have found that this product helps in all those ways for me. I have suffered from dark circles for years as a result of allergies and lack of sleep and I found this eye cream to be really effective for dark circles, but as with most products, it takes time to see results. In addition, I saw a marked improvement in puffiness! I don't think I realized my eyes were so puffy until I started using this! It's major allergy season for me so I'm so glad I decided to try it in the spring! It's very moisturizing and I love putting it under my makeup because it soaks in fairly quickly and my makeup seems to go on smoother! The only major thing I found was that I did not see a huge improvement in fine lines. Maybe it's because I have only been using it for about a month. I may do an update on this either on the blog or on social media, so please stay tuned. I do feel that for the price, $18.99 for a whole 1 oz. tube, it works extremely well

Ingredients
I think the ingredients are great. However, some of the ingredients are USDA certified organic and some are not. I have to be honest with you here. I'm not totally familiar with all the rules and regulations regarding USDA certification, so there could be a good reason for this. I started a green beauty blog not only to educate and share what it have learned with others but also to learn from others. I will definitely look into this and share my findings with you all at some point. Please feel free to contact me if you want to share anything about this! One of the things I'm really enjoying about blogging is connecting with people who share the same passion for green beauty! 

Customer Service

I actually purchased this at my local Whole Foods. They have amazing customer service!  I looked on the Acure Organics website and they offer free shipping on all orders which I LOVE! They offer returns/exchanges within 7 days for unopened/unused products. 

Please check out Acure Organics at : 



You can find stores that carry Acure Organics on their website.







No comments:

Post a Comment