Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Vapour Organic Beauty illusionist Concealer

Background

Vapour Organic Beauty was created by 3 beauty industry experts and cosmetics manufacturers Krysia Boinis Kristine Keheley and Eric Sakas who is the former President of Kevyn Aucoin Beauty, after  they became aware of the many chemicals in mainstream cosmetics and skincare products. Based on the fact that "up to 80% of what you put on your skin is absorbed into your body" they developed products without harsh chemicals. They company is USDA Certified Organic, 100% natural, and made with 70% certified organic ingredients, and 30% minerals and vitamins. They are gluten free, paraben free and contain no toxic chemicals. They are also cruelty free.  In addition, they are a signer of the Compact for Safe Cosmetics from the Campaign for Safe Cosmetics. They have a full line of cosmetics including foundations, concealers, cream blush, eyeshadow, lipstick, lip gloss,  highlighters and skincare. 

The Product

The concealer I bought is #015 which is a pale neutral shade that suits my skintone well. It comes in a stick form and applies well right from the tube, but could also be applied with a brush. It goes on smooth on my face and under eye area. It provides a very light coverage with a luminous coverage. Although I like the luminous finish, I found that it did not cover my dark undereye circles enough and it also creased in the fine lines under my eyes. It did however, cover some redness on my face and other minor imperfections. On days when my skin isn't broken out and I've had adequate sleep, I think it works okay for me, however, I generally prefer concealers with more coverage. The other thing I noticed is that it has a very strong herbal/medicinal smell which I did not like . Although it is a high quality product with healthy ingredients given the light coverage, and high price tag ($24) I will not repurchase. I would however, recommend it to anyone who needs a light coverage concealer with a luminous finish. 



Customer Service

Vapour Organic Beauty accepts returns within 30 days. In addition, they offer sample sets so you can find the correct shade of foundation, concealer, blush, etc. Shipping is free for regular orders over $75 and sample kits ship for $2.50. 


Vapour Organic Beauty can be found at 


No comments:

Post a Comment