Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Organic Beauty Junkie Indigogo Campaign

Hi Everyone! I wanted to tell you about an Indigogo crowdfunding campaign I've started. As many of you know, I've started making my own natural/organic skincare. I recently opened an Etsy Shop with a few products. I want to expand my business, AND help others. I have a physical disability and have faced many barriers, especially regarding employment. Because of my experiences, I want more than anything, to help others. So, although I am a one woman show right now, I want to be able to hire other people with disabilities to work for me. In order to do that, I need to expand my business, which requires money! I started the Indigogo campaign to raise some of the initial funds it will take to accomplish these goals. If you are willing and able to contribute, thanks SO much, you are awesome! If you don't have the funds, I totally understand, if you could just let your friends and family know about it or anyone else you might think of I would be so grateful! Nobody has to donate a lot, if a bunch of people would just donate a a small amount, that would be great...it all adds up! Thanks so much  and I hope you will support me in this and I look forward to sharing my progress as I go along! If you have any questions, please feel free to find me on any of my social media platforms or email me at maryannmakeup@gmail.com

Maryann Gallagher

No comments:

Post a Comment